Nato is investigating Libyan government claims that it bombed a residential area of the capital, Tripoli, killing several civilians.
Bodies were pulled from a badly damaged three-storey house after the alleged raid in the Souk al-Juma district.
Nato says a surface-to-air missile site in northern Tripoli was successfully hit overnight, but it has previously admitted mistakes in targeting.
It is enforcing a UN resolution to defend Libyans from pro-Gaddafi forces.
If it is confirmed that Nato planes did indeed bomb a civilian area by mistake, serious questions will be raised about the conduct of the military campaign in Libya, says the BBC's Jeremy Bowen in Tripoli.
'Minimalise civilian risk'
Sunday's alleged attack, in one of Tripoli's poorer neighbourhoods, happened shortly after midnight, Libyan officials say.Our correspondent, who was taken to the site by government officials, saw two bodies being removed from the rubble.
Scores of men were working alongside the emergency services, pulling at sections of rubble and looking for bodies.
Locals said an entire family had been killed, though our correspondent was unable to immediately verify this claim.
The level of damage, he adds, looked like the aftermath of an air strike, with concrete floors blown out on to the street - the incident did not look like a government stunt.
He was then taken to a Tripoli hospital where he was shown the bodies of two men, a woman and two babies reportedly killed in the alleged strike.
Libyan officials say nine people were killed in the attack. It is not possible to verify this claim independently.
Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaim said the incident represented a "deliberate targeting of civilian houses".
Nato spokesman Wing Cdr Mike Bracken told the BBC he did not know the exact location of the building Libyans accuse the alliance of hitting.
The building is about a kilometre away from a military airfield, which has often been targeted by Nato.
"Nato deeply regrets any civilian loss of life during [the Libya] operation, and we would be very sorry indeed if a review of this incident concludes that it was a Nato weapon," said Wing Cdr Bracken.
"Our pilots and air crew go to great lengths to minimalise civilian risk, but ultimately you can never make that risk zero in a military campaign.
"Those areas that might have been claimed to be residential by the Gaddafi regime in the past have turned out to be being used as C2 nodes [command and control centres]."The incident came shortly after Nato "regretted any possible loss of life" from an accidental air-strike on a rebel column near the oil refinery town of Brega on Thursday.
A rebel spokesman said it was to Nato's credit that it had admitted that mistake, which he said was understandable given the rapidly shifting front lines of the conflict.
It would be regrettable if civilians had been killed by a Nato air-strike in Tripoli, he added, but praised the alliance's accuracy record throughout the campaign, and the lengths to which it had gone to avoid inflicting civilian casualties.
Nato has flown more than 11,000 sorties since operations began, including almost 4,400 strike attacks against government targets across Libya.
Its mission - to enforce a no-fly zone over Libya to protect civilians using "all necessary measures" short of a ground invasion - began in March in response to Col Muammar Gaddafi's violent response to an uprising.
It was mandated by the UN, and led by France, Britain and the US until the end of March, when Nato took over.
Having initially been given 90 days - which would have run out on 27 June - the mission has been extended for a further 90 days.
Libyan rebels hold a third of the country in the east and pockets in the west, including Misrata, although Tripoli remains under government control.
Chartered Accountant Courses Business Online Payment Processor Women Management Living Without Money Berlin Creations Buy Real Views Banking Software Solutions Hardwoods Furniture House Cleaning Services Professional Graphic and New Media Designers Download Free EBooks happy birthday quotes All About Medical Bankruptcy the dangers of drug abuse public transportation services Sex Education for Children online shop adidas originals Alcoholism Greens Health Information Cheap Hotel Deals Small Business Solutions Financial Accountability Best Mortgage Rates Corporate Programs Business School Online Travel Agency Online Lottery Games global solutions business Sexy Lingerie Official Music Video Law Reports baby monitor iphone app Women's Health the best pickup lines The European Business Animals Shop Hospital Equipment Bio organic products Cheap Wedding Dresses cheap sport shoes Drug Discovery Sexy Mobile Apps shop makers Different Types of Engineering Degrees Tips Buying Tickets Online Designer Bags Review Compare Cheap Hotels And Accommodation Deals Casino Zone Dental Work DrugInfo Insurance Company Binary option trading Financial Advice Service Commercial Property Health and Fitness in Pregnancy Online Drivers Education Car Insurance Education And Technology Incident Report Criminal Best Android Games cristiano ronaldo fans Mortgages and Loans Pharma Info Online Medical Herbs drugs weight loss exercise program Hair care
- Honda FC Future Sports Car
- Girls Car Show Babes
- Toyota Supra - Super Car HD Wallpaper
- HONDA SPORTS CAR � FC SPORT
- Hot Girls in Underwear
- Archive for the ‘Sports Car’ Category
- Speeding Cars
- Electric Cars
- Drifting Cars
- Cool Cars
- Classic Cars
- scarlett johansson hair bob
- Hot Girls
- Brazilian Car Show Models
- 2012 Audi A3 Wagon
- F-Concept Daihatsu: Daihatsu Car Cheap | Smart Car...
- Honda FC Sport Design Study
- Busines-Mobile bill woes,Bharti Airtel hikes call ...
- Artis San E kissed Attendance in indonesia
- Sexy Girls Tease Live Asian Stripping
- Arabic Hot Movie clip
- Free Sex 2011 Hot Today
- New NCT Optare Versas
- sexy in dream land
- Archive for the ‘Toyota’ Category
- Lotus Exige S Club Racer
- Hot Cars
- New Cars
- 2011 BMW 5-Series F10 ’Black Bison’ By Wald Intern...
- Sports Cars
- Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept
- janet jackson and michael jackson young
- Disney Cars
- Yukiho Murase in cute vest and plaid skirt
- Free Download Software,Antivirus NOD32 v2.51.20 Fu...
- VIDEO-Cop Shot During Child HOT Bust At 'Harry Pot...
- Free Download Software Latest Full Version IDM 6.0...
- LONG DRESSES
- Explore the island of Bali Museum
- Browse Fatahillah Museum-known Museum Indonesia
- 3D And Fantasy Girls-2 - Beautiful Wallpaper
- Freightliner loco in Pennsylvania
- Shahana Goswami in Game
- Top Car Wallpaper
- Hot Girls
- Party Time Girls Beautiful Wallpaper
- Download Software Driver HP and Modem All Merck In...
- Hot Girls
- Langley Mill
- New Harley Davidson
- Harley Davidson Gifts
- ford mustang pics
- Russian beautiful girls take pictures with the lux...
- A Photos House of Russian Elite-Kuskovo Manor
- Red Speed Car Wallpaper
- Software Free Download Driver Genius PRO 10 Full V...
- Action,Cooking In An Uzbek Tea-House
- Artist Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Crash Malibu...
- 2012 Hulme CanAm Supercar - Hulme Sports Cars
- 2011 TSX Sport Wagon Acura Sports Car
- Car Barbie Edition
- Mazda5 Review
- Ferrari 599 GTO
- 2011 Audi Q7
- New BMW Designs 2011
- New BMW Designs 2011
- Mitsubishi pajero full 3D 2011 fotos, detalhes, es...
- This is the Mercedes-Benz Luxury With Pernik 300,0...
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- Exclusive Edition Cars Of Morgan LifeCar Concept
- New Hyundai Cars Pictures Gallery 2011
- Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid
- Elegant Cars Concept Of Morgan Aero 8
- Unique Cars Of Morgan Aero SuperSports
- Nova Saveiro 2011, Um Espetaculo.
- Price 2012 Hyundai Genesis
- Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond Edition, Cadillac CTS...
- 2011 Audi R8 sports car from Audi
- super cars wallpapers gallery
- 30 Amazing Cars Wallpapers
- new car wallpapers gallery
- Hull Trains have experienced
- wallpapers of disney cars
- Engine management systems
- Outtakes (Or, A Visual Guide to the Evolution of M...
- Gosip,William, Kate off to Canada, US in first tou...
- Horse Wallpaper
- So Sexy Fashion - Designer Short Party Collection....
- Maclaren F1 Top Speed Cars
- ▼ July (2234)
- ► 2010 (2923)
- ► 2009 (745)
- ► 2008 (214)