Greece faces a "moment of truth" as the government battles to win a vote of confidence, EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has said.
The vote is a first step towards gaining a vital 12bn euro ($17bn; £10bn) loan from the EU and International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Greece needs the loan to pay its debts.
If the government survives the vote, Greece's parliament will be asked to back the latest spending cuts - worth 28bn euro - on 28 June.
The EU and IMF will only release funds once the austerity measures have been voted through.
"No-one can be helped against their will," Mr Barroso said in Brussels.
"Next week is the moment of truth, where Greece needs to demonstrate that it is genuinely committed to the ambitious package of further fiscal measures and privatisations put forward by Prime Minister Papandreou's government."
Protesters against the austerity plan have again gathered in Syntagma Square in Athens, in front of the Greek parliament.
Tuesday's vote of confidence is on the new Greek cabinet, which Prime Minister George Papandreou put in place last Friday.
Mr Papandreou hopes the new cabinet, and specifically the new Finance Minister, Evangelos Venizelos, will help secure parliament's backing for further austerity measures that are already proving deeply unpopular with the Greek people.
At the weekend, eurozone finance ministers decided to postpone their decision on whether to grant Greece the 12bn euro loan until the country introduces the additional spending cuts and privatisation programmes.Greece needs this aid - the latest tranche of the EU and IMF's 110bn-euro aid package - by July to be able to keep up with payments to the creditors of its huge debts, which amount to 30,000 euros per person.
If the Greek parliament does back the austerity measures, the eurozone finance ministers will meet again on 3 July, with the funds expected to be released by the middle of next month.
However, lawmakers are having to ponder their decision in the face of mass demonstrations, strikes, and even riots.
The latest protest against the cutbacks involves workers at Greece's state-owned electricity company, who are on a 48-hour walkout.
BBC Europe editor Gavin Hewitt, who is in Athens, says ministers have argued that without further austerity measures in exchange for a new bail-out, Greece is heading for bankruptcy, but many Greeks appear to prefer that option to further austerity.Mr Venizelos said the decision of the eurozone finance ministers to delay the loan showed that urgent action was now needed. "We have plenty to do," he said.
Some believe Greece should simply give up trying to pay its colossal debt, which is worth 150% of its annual GDP output. That would mean it having to leave the 17-member euro group of nations.
The Conservative MEP, Daniel Hannan, said the bailout would not help the people of Greece: "This is not assistance for Greece, it's not how anyone there sees it. They understand perfectly well what the bail-out means, which is that the money will go to European bankers and bond holders, but the repayment will come from Greek taxpayers. So far from being helped, Greece is being sacrificed to save the euro."
Olli Rehn, the European Union's Monetary Affairs Commissioner, urged Greece to continue with its austerity measures.
"The greatest weight of responsibility lies on the shoulders of the new Greek government," he said.
Mr Rehn added that the situation in Greece was the worst crisis Europe had faced "since the Second World War".
A new aid package for Greece, about the same size as that passed in May last year, was also agreed in principle by EU finance ministers on Sunday.The new package, to be outlined by July, will include loans from other eurozone countries.
It is also expected to feature a voluntary contribution from private investors, who will be invited to buy up new Greek bonds as old ones mature.
Officials said this money had to be freely given, or it would be seen as technical default on Greece's debt repayments.
If Greece were to default - or seen to be in default - it would mean massive losses for European banks that hold Greek debt, including the European Central Bank.
Officials said the new plan was expected to fund Greece into late 2014 and total about 120bn euros.
Inspectors for the EU and IMF are making another visit to Athens on Tuesday in what the European Commission said would be a "technical mission".
The visit, which comes after teams from both bodies have spent months poring through the country's accounts, is unscheduled, and the Commission did not say what its objective would be.
Chartered Accountant Courses Business Online Payment Processor Women Management Living Without Money Berlin Creations Buy Real Views Banking Software Solutions Hardwoods Furniture House Cleaning Services Professional Graphic and New Media Designers Download Free EBooks happy birthday quotes All About Medical Bankruptcy the dangers of drug abuse public transportation services Sex Education for Children online shop adidas originals Alcoholism Greens Health Information Cheap Hotel Deals Small Business Solutions Financial Accountability Best Mortgage Rates Corporate Programs Business School Online Travel Agency Online Lottery Games global solutions business Sexy Lingerie Official Music Video Law Reports baby monitor iphone app Women's Health the best pickup lines The European Business Animals Shop Hospital Equipment Bio organic products Cheap Wedding Dresses cheap sport shoes Drug Discovery Sexy Mobile Apps shop makers Different Types of Engineering Degrees Tips Buying Tickets Online Designer Bags Review Compare Cheap Hotels And Accommodation Deals Casino Zone Dental Work DrugInfo Insurance Company Binary option trading Financial Advice Service Commercial Property Health and Fitness in Pregnancy Online Drivers Education Car Insurance Education And Technology Incident Report Criminal Best Android Games cristiano ronaldo fans Mortgages and Loans Pharma Info Online Medical Herbs drugs weight loss exercise program Hair care
- Honda FC Future Sports Car
- Girls Car Show Babes
- Toyota Supra - Super Car HD Wallpaper
- HONDA SPORTS CAR � FC SPORT
- Hot Girls in Underwear
- Archive for the ‘Sports Car’ Category
- Speeding Cars
- Electric Cars
- Drifting Cars
- Cool Cars
- Classic Cars
- scarlett johansson hair bob
- Hot Girls
- Brazilian Car Show Models
- 2012 Audi A3 Wagon
- F-Concept Daihatsu: Daihatsu Car Cheap | Smart Car...
- Honda FC Sport Design Study
- Busines-Mobile bill woes,Bharti Airtel hikes call ...
- Artis San E kissed Attendance in indonesia
- Sexy Girls Tease Live Asian Stripping
- Arabic Hot Movie clip
- Free Sex 2011 Hot Today
- New NCT Optare Versas
- sexy in dream land
- Archive for the ‘Toyota’ Category
- Lotus Exige S Club Racer
- Hot Cars
- New Cars
- 2011 BMW 5-Series F10 ’Black Bison’ By Wald Intern...
- Sports Cars
- Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept
- janet jackson and michael jackson young
- Disney Cars
- Yukiho Murase in cute vest and plaid skirt
- Free Download Software,Antivirus NOD32 v2.51.20 Fu...
- VIDEO-Cop Shot During Child HOT Bust At 'Harry Pot...
- Free Download Software Latest Full Version IDM 6.0...
- LONG DRESSES
- Explore the island of Bali Museum
- Browse Fatahillah Museum-known Museum Indonesia
- 3D And Fantasy Girls-2 - Beautiful Wallpaper
- Freightliner loco in Pennsylvania
- Shahana Goswami in Game
- Top Car Wallpaper
- Hot Girls
- Party Time Girls Beautiful Wallpaper
- Download Software Driver HP and Modem All Merck In...
- Hot Girls
- Langley Mill
- New Harley Davidson
- Harley Davidson Gifts
- ford mustang pics
- Russian beautiful girls take pictures with the lux...
- A Photos House of Russian Elite-Kuskovo Manor
- Red Speed Car Wallpaper
- Software Free Download Driver Genius PRO 10 Full V...
- Action,Cooking In An Uzbek Tea-House
- Artist Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Crash Malibu...
- 2012 Hulme CanAm Supercar - Hulme Sports Cars
- 2011 TSX Sport Wagon Acura Sports Car
- Car Barbie Edition
- Mazda5 Review
- Ferrari 599 GTO
- 2011 Audi Q7
- New BMW Designs 2011
- New BMW Designs 2011
- Mitsubishi pajero full 3D 2011 fotos, detalhes, es...
- This is the Mercedes-Benz Luxury With Pernik 300,0...
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- Exclusive Edition Cars Of Morgan LifeCar Concept
- New Hyundai Cars Pictures Gallery 2011
- Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid
- Elegant Cars Concept Of Morgan Aero 8
- Unique Cars Of Morgan Aero SuperSports
- Nova Saveiro 2011, Um Espetaculo.
- Price 2012 Hyundai Genesis
- Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond Edition, Cadillac CTS...
- 2011 Audi R8 sports car from Audi
- super cars wallpapers gallery
- 30 Amazing Cars Wallpapers
- new car wallpapers gallery
- Hull Trains have experienced
- wallpapers of disney cars
- Engine management systems
- Outtakes (Or, A Visual Guide to the Evolution of M...
- Gosip,William, Kate off to Canada, US in first tou...
- Horse Wallpaper
- So Sexy Fashion - Designer Short Party Collection....
- Maclaren F1 Top Speed Cars
- ▼ July (2234)
- ► 2010 (2923)
- ► 2009 (745)
- ► 2008 (214)